By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

Alright say bye-bye to the Greeks. As for the rest... boring match. I'd hate to have to analyse that.

It's a shame that it's now a toss-up between Sweden and Russia to go through. I'd much rather see them both go on to the second round...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

I don't think Russia - Greece was boring at all. Very nice match and I'm glad Greece is out. Greece is a terrible team, the only real ability they have is to ruin a match with their sleep-inducing play.

they way greece played so far, its hard to believe that they won the cup in 2004.

GO SPAIN!!!!!
i want them to win

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

rofl don't bet on my predictions :D

Around the Network

I am from the future. Holland has won the finals against Portugal with 8-1! Amazing! Right, so back to the future for me goodbye!

Today is going to be interesting. Portugal already placed themselves but both Czech republic and Turkey are on three points and either of them has to win to advance. Definatly the match to see.
Switzerland should just roll over and die.

I'd say:
Portugal - Switzerland: 3 - 1.
Czech - Turkey... difficult: 3 - 2.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

wait switzerland is actually going to score? how will they do that =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

today only portugal will some us some nice things i'm afraid

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Well i definitely hope that Turkey will win today. You see, the pub i work at is run by turks. Since they're my friends and i get a raise if Turkey wins i'm all for their success :D.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.