By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

I really hope that Italy vs Holland will be more entertaining because this match was ugly.
France did nothing to win while Romania did what they really want ( a draw ).
Mutu also played bad ( a pity).

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

@Papflesje We(The french) said the same at 2006. The first match was horrible. If i am right France-Switzerland 0-0.

The only guy on the field who wanted to win was Ribery in my opinion....

RolStoppable said:
This was by far the worst match of this tournament. If I don't want to see goals, I watch tennis.

Well Austria vs Croatia wasn't better

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Yeah! Boulahrouz plays!!! He's my favorite Dutch defender.

France 0 - Romania 0

WOW, Watching that game was like watching paint dry. French couldn't attack at all with that rock solid Romanian defence. They barely made it inside the box. Still with very little Romanian attack they never looked like scoring either. Two defensive midfielders against a team intent on defending is just unnecessary.

Yes

Around the Network

The end of Belgium is near...Belgians in Switzerland/Austria supporting for Holland when they are also in orange c.... When will we see the referendum..

The French team was 100% disappointment. Pauvre Ribéry, he doesn't deserve to play in a team like this. Each and every time the ball was passed to him by his uninspired colleagues, but Franck can't make everything alone.

The Romanian team made next to nothing out of this advantage. It seems they were happy with the tie, but they could have beaten the French team easily, if they just had put a little more effort in their offense.

I fell asleep during 1st half and the teams could have played 1000 minutes longer - no one would have scored.

The good thing we learn from this match: The tournament can't get any worse now.

Up next:

Holland - Italy, the biggest and best game of the qualifier round.

I predict 1-1

^sst....Wait till Austria wins with 5-0 against Germany then it will be worse for you =p...

HMmm, let's see how the Dutch fare against the Italians. If it's anything like the previous match, I'm not watching any more games in the EC >_>