By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Info On The New PS3 Controller

I don't know how credible the site is but for the poeple that are intrested here is the article:

but I think this doesn't match with the transforming controller.

"The “PS3mote” is said to be incredibly responsive and accurate. When the demonstrator crouched while playing the paintball game, the character on screen did as well."

"NOTE: The picture at the beginning of the story is not the real “PS3mote”, it is also not what was shown at this focus group. The picture is a concept by Emil G. Ryderup back in September 2005"

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2008/05/31/exclusive-info-on-the-new-sony-ps3-controller/

Around the Network

I am hoping that the PS3mote is fake.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Looks the same as that mock up Xbox Wii controller that was such a blatant ripoff that I had doubts that MS would go that route, hence I hold the same doubts for Sony.

well things will be more clear at this years E3,,,,let's see what Sony and MS have in store.

Do.Not.Want.

Around the Network

It's really ugly.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
It's really ugly.

lol,,,there is NO photo of the controller,,but if you somehow managed to see it then good for u ;)

"NOTE: The picture at the beginning of the story is not the real “PS3mote”, it is also not what was shown at this focus group. The picture is a concept by Emil G. Ryderup back in September 2005"

I don't see a picture though,,,that's odd

a site we never heard of, so credible!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I much prefer EGM's rumor of the transforming controller. All you need is IR on the side of the Sixaxis and retractable handles and analog sticks.

HD Boom Blox!