By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo: 100 WiiWare Games in Queue(development)

100? Damn, that's a lot.. let's hope all are good :)

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Is it only me? I've transfered all of my 30+ Virtual console & Wiiware games and I left on the Wii menu the channels and one Wiiware game and I only have 230 blocks.

That basically means that I only have space for 1 Nintendo channel-like channel with no ability to transfer games back to the wii. I like and use frequently all of my channels.

wii number: 8166 7045 0170 7783 (don't forget to inform me if you add me)

clapiotis said:
Is it only me? I've transfered all of my 30+ Virtual console & Wiiware games and I left on the Wii menu the channels and one Wiiware game and I only have 230 blocks.

That basically means that I only have space for 1 Nintendo channel-like channel with no ability to transfer games back to the wii. I like and use frequently all of my channels.

You are not alone.

^ I just started doing that too,

I literary have one block left and have 2 vc games on a sd card, and I still want more vc games.

I hope they just do SD support so that I wont buy any hard drive.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

Leave it to Nintendo to make hardware that doesn't break easily. Give 'em some time.

If not HDD, could be Flash drive. Anyway, ironically, Wii is the first Nintendo console, that doesn't have custom serial port, and first that really would need one. The custom port could connect to the flash memory directly, making straight memory expansion possible (as the NAND can work in clusters).

But it's nice to see, how WiiWare is turning out to be. I was a little sceptical about it for a while, considering developer support and the games we will see, due to size limitations.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Very nice!

I hope I can download some cool games again. Anyone got a list of upcoming WiiWare games?

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!

I don't understand why they don't just introduce hard drive support through usb. That way the people who are full have a solution and the majority who are never going to fill their Wii and would just get confused by a hard drive don't need to worry about it.

trestres said:
No, their hardrive will have to be 20$ max and have a 30GB capacity minimum, or I'll sell my Wii.

Prepare to sell it then.

I'll buy it for 250 (no joke)