By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Teaser for SKATE IT

It looks a lot better than I thought. In fact this is very promising, I like the idea of making your own spot.

Around the Network

Looks promising indeed, Wii is starting to get good support from EA.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

EA is showing some good stuff for the Wii now...take note Ubisoft!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It does look pretty good actually. The ideas revealed do seem intresting, however I will wait to see how they are implemented.

That looks exactly like Tony Hawk: Proving Grounds CGI, the concept is the same too, you made your own... second, ok had to look at my copy of proving ground for a sec to make sure EA didn't make it... it was Activision... wow ok.. if that was game play which I doubt heavily, like feircly doubting that was game play then the game is amazing graphically, and if it's using the balance board then wow.

Next add some online and 4 player local, some nice story concept and depth to the game play meaning like a leader board for story and a leader board online, an indept character creator similar but better than THUG1 then in my eyes they made a game worth $60 on the Wii.

Oh and if they figure a way to use the Wii codes + messaging system with Wiiconnect24 that would be amazing.

What can I say, I demand a lot.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

great,EA is supporting wii,and with good games,thats good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

dib8rman said:
That looks exactly like Tony Hawk: Proving Grounds CGI, the concept is the same too, you made your own... second, ok had to look at my copy of proving ground for a sec to make sure EA didn't make it... it was Activision... wow ok.. if that was game play which I doubt heavily, like feircly doubting that was game play then the game is amazing graphically, and if it's using the balance board then wow.

Next add some online and 4 player local, some nice story concept and depth to the game play meaning like a leader board for story and a leader board online, an indept character creator similar but better than THUG1 then in my eyes they made a game worth $60 on the Wii.

Oh and if they figure a way to use the Wii codes + messaging system with Wiiconnect24 that would be amazing.

What can I say, I demand a lot.

No, it wasn't in game.  Just CGI but as with any teaser the point was to get the concept across, not deliver actual gameplay video.

I agree with the sentiment regarding EA though.    They have given Wii more than I ever expected them to AND it goes against their character to do so since they're well known for doing things half hearted.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

All I can say at the moment is..

What a tune they picked for that teaser! Props for that :p

A broken city devoid of people, traffic, or pesky security guards for your own personal skating pleasure. Sounds good. Cut the bull, right to the fun.

My brother will like this game. It uses the balance board?