By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seem June have a good lineup, what are you looking forward to?

Depending on how it turns out, Alone in the Dark Wii could interest me quite a bit.

Other than that i'll probably grab some other games I hadn't purchased earlier like CoD4 or Resistance:FoM.

Around the Network

When is Imagine: Babiez coming out, I wanna get my groove on, would be cool if they made a daiper peripheral.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I'll be getting Mass Effect for the PC early in June, and Brawl as soon as it's released. Other than those, I can't see myself buying anything even remotely newish other than Europa Univeralis: Rome for most of the summer.

Then again, I'll have a job and probably more money at my disposal ever before, so who knows.

SSBB for EU!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So no one wants Rock Band eh? Seem wii owners are cobntented with Guitar Hero 3 then

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Okami, Blastworks, Alone in the dark, top spin 3, Gyrostarr and Strong bad all in one month. Too many to choose from... must resist...

oh well that list is my order of preference and i'll just work down it I guess.

I'm not sure If i'll be buying from anything from that list,
I still have to buy Okami, PMD, and the other games thats been released that I haven't bought yet.

interesting GH going head to head with Rock Band. I think that the GH3 controllers being out there - GH is gonna pwn it in terms of sales.

Wonder what games will release in July?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

rocketpig said:
RolStoppable said:
rocketpig said:
No question, Purr Pals.

Yup, it fits perfectly into your game collection. But what else to expect from a citizen of Uzbekistan.

I will not tolerate those who insult the national heritage of Uzbekistan.

Uzbekistan is weak! What you gonna do about it? Go gimped Rock Band...