By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power at it again - something big teased for next issue

--OkeyDokey-- said:

You can't blame them for doing this. Nobody buys magazines anymore.
They have to give people some sort of incentive to purchase the next issue.

Am I the only one that really wants another Luigi game? :)

Nope, I would want another Luigi game as well. He is such a quirky I-feel-so-sorry-for-you-but-you-make-me-laugh character.

As for the Nintendo Power thing, I agree that you have to get readers somehow, but they usually post things I already know. When they announced Tals of Symphonia for the Wii, I was already aware and with Castlevania DS, I already knew about it. If they are going to show a story, they could at least get oe that's new.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Luigis mansion for the Wii....thats a game that would sell

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Tokoro said:

Earthbound, Earthbound, Earthbound, C'mon Mother 1, 2, and 3 ; ;

lol. I hope it's something cool at least^^

I never get to play Earthbound I just looked it up and it sounded interesting, I'm hoping for  VC release.

^im also hoping for a VC release as i have never played it too

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Oh man, A new Luigi game would be awesome^^ I loved Luigi's Mansion.

And Pichu and Brute ; ; I hope you get a chance to play it soon, because it's full of win.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

^if they make luigis mansion 2 with controls like SMG it will rock,and yeah i have only heard good for that game i hope i can play it soon

@Tokoro

Yeah I heard, its really awesome, once it hits the VC I'll download it fast!

oh and Im also hoping for more news on Eternal Darness 2 :) I'm loving Eternal darkness right now

^eternall darkness rocks,im stuck at a place and i dont wanna use a walkthrough but if i cant pass it i will be forced to use it since this game is to awesome i wanna see what happens

brute said:
^eternall darkness rocks,im stuck at a place and i dont wanna use a walkthrough but if i cant pass it i will be forced to use it since this game is to awesome i wanna see what happens

what part are you stuck on?

outlawauron said:
I agree with Neos.

I agree with outlawauron.

Print media is dying. Don't expect to get anything from it that the internet wouldn't get you sooner.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.