By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - a few questions about Lost Odyssey

Monkeyh u nut. We need all X360-related posts in the X360 forum. It's not very well populated.

Anyway, apart from LO, what are your other upcoming RPGs you're interested in on the PS360)?

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
@ bingoo, I thought it was written to be part of a trilogy, but I am not sure where I got that from. i can't wait until I can get my 360 so that I can play a game.
Indeed I hate grinding, and I have barely had to do any in FF X, though I will eventually have to do tones to max them out, because I intend to eventually take down the dark Aeons (added in for the international version) who have millions of HP, so that will keep me busy until I get LO

Well i sure hope they are more of them because it would be a great series to get going.

well not to much grinding in LO, unlike FF 7 8 and 9 (ahhhhhhh).

O nice i never did get that version.

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

Slimebeast said:
Monkeyh u nut. We need all X360-related posts in the X360 forum. It's not very well populated.

Anyway, apart from LO, what are your other upcoming RPGs you're interested in on the PS360)?

Infinite Undiscovery (looks similar to SO 3)

I will get Mass Effect with my 360

Fable 2

I will borrow ES from a friend

Apart from that, I can't really think of any others, especially as I don't really like the look of BD

Yes, and the PS3 games? I mean RPGs.

Slimebeast said:
Yes, and the PS3 games? I mean RPGs.

Cant really think of any! We have had nothing on White Knight Chronicles, and the only multi platform one that I can think of is the Last Remnant, and we have not seen that for ages either