By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTAIV still on top metacritic

Rock_on_2008 said:
PS3 fan opinions count more than some rigged average rankings sites.

So by that logic, rigged average ranking sites count for less then nothing, because we all know what PS3 fans opinions count for :)

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
I'm sure that if OoT had another 15 reviews it would have a higher score. It's all relative.

Not if i reviewed it lol

Rock_on_2008 said:
highwaystar101 said:
I'm sure that if OoT had another 15 reviews it would have a higher score. It's all relative.

I would give OoT a  4 out of 10.

Bullsh*t

In the other thread you made it perfectly clear that you have never played the game in the other thread, in fact you thought it was a NES game. If you played OoT you would realise that it deserves 100%, it's a damn near perfect game.

Also, I would give GTAIV only about 6/10 (really), but my reviews don't count on gamerankings.

OOT is a lot less relevant now it's 10 years old. It's time for us to move on in the same way we've moved on from Elvis and the Beatles.

highwaystar101 said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
highwaystar101 said:

I would give OoT a 4 out of 10.

Bullsh*t

In the other thread you made it perfectly clear that you have never played the game in the other thread, in fact you thought it was a NES game. If you played OoT you would realise that it deserves 100%, it's a damn near perfect game.

Also, I would give GTAIV only about 6/10 (really), but my reviews don't count on gamerankings.

highwaystar i think rock_on was talking out of his arse. He knew what console OOT was on but wanted to ruffle some feathers. I cannot say what GTA 4 is like but I have just played through OOT again and what an experience it was. PERFECT.

Around the Network

There should be a special category for highest overrated games.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

The Nintendo fans need to stop living in the past and come back down to Earth. Lots of recent games have well and truly surpassed OoT in gameplay, graphics and overall quality.

highwaystar101 said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
highwaystar101 said:

I would give OoT a 4 out of 10.

Bullsh*t

i do like OoT to be honest. i prefere it to GTAIV but i am just making a point that it does not deserve to be the best rated game of all time because GTAIV beat it with the same amount of reviews. it is only fair

Rock_on_2008 said:
The Nintendo fans need to stop living in the past and come back down to Earth. Lots of recent games have well and truly surpassed OoT in gameplay, graphics and overall quality.

I think you need to stop living in your own reality

emm OoT has a 99 average thats higher then GTA4

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"