By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ubidays: Home Is Not Your Average Social Network

@superchunk

but you can't virtually be in a stadium with people cheering through their headsets....if HOME did that properly it would be COOOOOOOL!!

@spartanFX

SONY did the PS DAY 08 one..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Hrmmm, virtual gaming convention for all Home users.... that's..actually a very good idea. Virtual booths and demo on the show floor would be awesome.

I like the sound of watching game day events through home.

Who cares! Only the ps3 owners will enjoy it and it will not help sell the system in any way shape or form

I think that first thing you said is the reason we care....because we own a PS3 and we'll enjoy it.

This isn't in sales discussion, noone said that this would be a big system seller.....so bugger off.

Around the Network

I think Sony is waiting to release it until even the fanboys don't care about it anymore.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

pimpcoop said:
Who cares! Only the ps3 owners will enjoy it and it will not help sell the system in any way shape or form

exactly,,that's why it's posted in Sony section for people who own PS3,,,,not in sale section,,,,,when you are playing a game do you think about its sales or the enjoyment it gives you?

This feature is really neat for PS3 owners,,,you can attend E3 from your living room.

Home will be something that I will spend a lot of time onOR drop it after a hour and will hate when I NEED to use it.

The fact that it's free means Sony will put no more than half @ssed effort into the final product. Sony, not cool.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Yeah it's great but you can watch it on YouTube 2 days later if you don't have the chance to see it.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...