By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So no Red Steel 2?!! wii owners waited just for nothing?

i think it will get announced ar E3,i hope they make it good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

^^^

OR MAYBE NOT

Dont let your hopes up on this game Im still in a bet with benga benga you know, if this game slips up what more for castlevania

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Well I am not excited about red steel,who will be excited for a game that his prequel got 6.0 on IGN?Me and other wii owners should be excited about Fatal frame 4 and Monster hunter 3.

EHSTEVE said:
RolStoppable said:
EHSTEVE said:
Wait? I heard that Red Steel was pretty bad

It was ugly bad. Also, the copy of a friend of mine started to suffer from a bug a few weeks after he bought the game. Now it's pretty much unplayable. Not a big deal though, because he beat it already.

Well why would anyone want a sequel?

Because they can do better...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

So we have to wait for the conduit then? :/

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

Excitement for a 6.0 game.

Hrm...

Just a little P.S. Red steel was a piece of crap. The controls were crap and it was just a remake of James Bond

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:

Hrm...

It happens. Remember Lair.

I meant excitement for a sequel of a 6.0 game.

No one is excited for a Lair sequel, but for some reason, people want Red Steel 2...

I don't get it.

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:

Hrm...

It happens. Remember Lair.

I meant excitement for a sequel of a 6.0 game.

No one is excited for a Lair sequel, but for some reason, people want Red Steel 2...

I don't get it.

Someone else already mentioned it in this thread and I think he is right so I am quoting him:

The genre is totally underrepresented on the Wii so people interested in FPS grasp for every straw of hope.

I saw that quote, but I still don't get it.

Instead of waiting for an actual good game, you'd get excited over a probably crappy game?

to dmeisterj-----> Have you seen a original Wii FPS thats not a world war 2 shooter or just a port of a PS2/PSP game? Can you show me? Thats why Red Steel needs a sequel and thats why Red Steel sells even its crap.

E3 2010- Tape runs out