By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wario Land Wii to be a classic 2d sidescrolling platformer

wow cool now im really excited about this game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Just asking, why theres no hype about this? Theres more hype on the conduit and madworld than this game.

And yeah, super paper mario have 32 levels so this game aint that bad.  

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

JaggedSac said:
Nothing like a 2d platformer to utilize the WiiMote.

Very true. Lost Winds is awesome.

yushire said:

Just asking, why theres no hype about this? Theres more hype on the conduit and madworld than this game.

And yeah, super paper mario have 32 levels so this game aint that bad.  

its cause this game just got announced

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

2D ....Aargh are we going retro now X_X....

Around the Network

Hopefully its a remake of Virtual Wario Land... never got a chance to play that

Sarcasm Hawkeye?

konnichiwa said:
Sarcasm Hawkeye?
Nope he's not. I was about to post the same thing. Wario Land for the Virtual Boy was one of my favorite platformers ever. My eyes left their sockets and went on strike after the virtualboyburn i gave them playing that game for way too long. I can't vouch for the VB being a good console, but I can safely say it had at least one awesome game. We would all benefit from a new Wario Land in the same vein as the Virtual Boy edition.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

XD I was being serious. I played the GB where you get gems to earn a mansion at the end a ton. Supposedly the only good game on VB was a sequel to that game, so I was under the impression it was good. I've never played it though, so...

edit- I rember I played it briefly when I was 5 at a friends house. So I basically have never played it. It seemed quite fun though... 

I supposed it would be better if they released it on VGC oh well =p.