By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wario Land Wii to be a classic 2d sidescrolling platformer

that looks awesome, thank you Nintendo!!

Around the Network

Anyone know if this a retail title or Wiiware?

Where are the scans?

Edit: Nevermind I just see them.

I was just about to create a thread on this but luckily someone has already gone through the troubles and made one. This game looks very promising and I am waiting for a better scan to come along.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

Wario lands games were amazing... I love soundtrack and playability...

Hopes this one follows the recipe.

2d must be back... Who will like a 2D Metroid?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
DKII said:
Anyone know if this a retail title or Wiiware?

Retail. Selling as a full priced game.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I played the gameboy Wario lands before and they were excellent.

I'm looking forward to this :)

Yeah, the original Wario Land on Gameboy was SO freakin sweet. I played the crap out of that game trying to get the best mansion in the ending. I don't think I played any of the ones after that, but I hear they were really good except the DS one that was outsourced to some unknown third party.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

ClaudeLv250 said:
- vehicles such as rockets and submarines
Sound like a Super Mario Land remake

this very good, wheni first heard of this game i was thinking about that crappy wario land game on gamecube but its more like the good gameboy wario games, i missed a good 2d platformer after new super mario bros they should make new 2d mario game on wii

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434