By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kojima: Metal Gear Solid 'will always be around'

This will be like Final Fantasy. It sound Final every time, but is not.
As long as Kojima 8or God Forbid anyone else) won't make a game with Raiden again... murder will ensue.
Meryl could be an interesting character to play, or perhaps someone brand new who is only indirecty related to Snake and his companions.

PS: Anyone else find it weird how much Snake has aged compared to Otacon? Meryl should also be a little older it seems.

Around the Network

The question of whether MGS can survive without Snake is as important as whether it can survive without Kojima...

A series of Raiden games would not be my cup of tea

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
The question of whether MGS can survive without Snake is as important as whether it can survive without Kojima...

Well, that's putting it nicely. Whenever I see Raiden, I have to fight a nearly unstoppable urge to turn off whatever electronic display I am viewing at that moment.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Raiden makes me hot, I think we need more nude scenes with him.

Aj_habfan said:
Raiden makes me hot, I think we need more nude scenes with him.

seeing as how you're a dude...that disturbs me. Not the homosexual aspect of it...the wet part. That's creepy.

Edit...huh.. I think I must be crazy. I read that post twice, and both times thought it said wet...did it get edited? 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

It's more of a hot wet combination.

rocketpig said:
colonelstubbs said:

Well, that's putting it nicely. Whenever I see Raiden, I have to fight a nearly unstoppable urge to turn off whatever electronic display I am viewing at that moment.

Who knows? Meryl could survive, and it could be Metal Gear Meryl (mgm) lol

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
rocketpig said:
colonelstubbs said:

Who knows? Meryl could survive, and it could be Metal Gear Meryl (mgm) lol

I'm hoping Snake's big toe somehow survives and is grafted onto Ocelot, creating the ultimate anti-hero:

Solid Liquid Ocelot Snake.

It could be like the old TV show Herman's Head, except even dumber.

Damn, I'm so proud of myself every time I get to work a Herman's Head reference into the conversation at hand.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Metal Gear Kart would be so amazing, I'd probably die.

i second that creepy avatar thing.

2009 is totally unrealistic

2010 is too early

2011 likely

2012 - will be out by here for certain