By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - what if the next final fantasy is bad?

Also @ Dragonlord, Why do you have confidence in sony about this? They aren't making the game.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
Dno,  GTA is a good example.

But GTA was hot?..... 5-6 million people WW cannot be wrong.....

Does it really matter? You have your FF fanboys and your haters,there is enough fanboys (like myself) that will carry the game over a million copies in Japan alone. Besides as long as it isn't a X-2 fashion show it should be good,standing by Square's track record alone. Who Knows.

y

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

In that case mass effect, halo 3, gears of war were all over rated. but im not making a thread about them. Those are wat people like to play.BUT in my opinon:

GOW was horrible from story to controls and lag online was the almost unplayable. But graphics looked nice for the time.

Halo 3 online was good but Single player was terrible. i played it for like 3 days. and it looked like an xbox 1 game.

mass effect had so many tech problems and so long loading times it made me want to toss my controller. But overall it was fun

BUT all got good reviews because to some people they gave a good enjoyable time. FF never has these problems (of course lag online is different because its single player) and it earns its score everytime. FF made JRPGs what it is today (in USA).

How good, you can't tell untill it's out, but I'm sure it will be one of the best rpgs of the recent years.

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

dno,

the 6.6 billion people who dont own the game must be right. right?

See how poor ad populum arguments are?

The game didnt deserve the scores it was getting. A perfect game should be perfect. The reviewers should have absolutely nothing bad to say about it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Dno said:
In that case mass effect, halo 3, gears of war were all over rated. but im not making a thread about them. Those are wat people like to play.BUT in my opinon:

GOW was horrible from story to controls and lag online was the almost unplayable. But graphics looked nice for the time.

Halo 3 online was good but Single player was terrible. i played it for like 3 days. and it looked like an xbox 1 game.

mass effect had so many tech problems and so long loading times it made me want to toss my controller. But overall it was fun

BUT all got good reviews because to some people they gave a good enjoyable time. FF never has these problems (of course lag online is different because its single player) and it earns its score everytime. FF made JRPGs what it is today (in USA).

This is not a thread about a game being overrated.  Cease your trolling.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

@ Bubbles
Your argument only works under the assumption that a perfect 10 score means that the game is perfect, instead of meaning that the game is the best they've seen, or just incredibly awesome. Find me where the reviewers decided that a 10 could only be given to a perfect game, and you win.

Dno said:
 FF made JRPGs what it is today (in USA).

and in Europe.. actually, everywhere outside of Japan. All hail to the great VII!

''Hadouken!''

@Mr Bubbles

EVERY thread about Final fantasy either turns into how much an FF7 Remake is wanted....

or it goes to how FF7 was so overrated & FF6 ws the best (I agree)/ FF9 was the best (urghhh imo)

or it goes to how FF12 SUCKED Donkey ass and how the franchise is going to the dogs..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey