By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubi:PS360 got Prince of Persia & Beyond Good & Evil, Wii got Baby Partyz!!!

This sucks big time.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
melbye said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
I do kind of appreciate how no one wants to pin even a fraction of a percent of blame on Nintendo for PUBLICLY STATING they're making a console geared for the CASUAL GAMER. I mean they did say thats the direction they wanted :/ Reap what you sow?

No, Nintendo said they made a console that would geared towards EVERYONE. That means casual and hardcore gamers

Everyone means that it is more focused on the casual gamer than the hardcore gamer, as there is a larger number of potential casual gamers than hardcore gamers

@ WordsofWisdom: Ubi montreal is a massive studio, so different people are responsable for different things, it made Rainbow Six Vegas 2 as well recently, and it also made Asssassins Creed

Doesn't Assassin's Creed have the exact same problems WoW was talking about?  It had lots of glitches and was repetitive because it was unpolished.  Furthermore it was a planned trilogy before they even knew if anyone would like it.

Words Of Wisdom said:
DMeisterJ said:

Erm.

I'm not saying that Ubisoft is the greatest or anything, but Trestres kept on bringing up HAZE while neglecting the rest of their lineup of games. I admit I was very loose with the terminology of GRAW, but I think that their library of games is still very, very good.

I think their overall library is poor but that you can find some pretty good games in it.

Of course, I'm sure Ubisoft developers aren't happy with it either. How would you like to be told you're going to be building a game like Baby Partyz?

I'd just be happy to be making a game.  Then again I also don't have a job as a game designer.

disolitude said:
trestres said:

Oh my fu**ing God, haven't you read Disolitude post? I WAS ANSWERING HIM and he brought up the HALO issue not me; He also said Haze is AAA compared to any Wii shooter and that's the worst shit I've heard here on VGChartz. You seem like a dumb 2 year old kid that needs to argue for the sake of arguing, besides dont you see that the majority of people who posted here are not happy with Ubisoft, why dont you quote all of them.
Also those good games I can play them on my PC, but I bought the Wii to play some good games on it too and exclusive games that are not crap. Also PoP is coming to the Wii so you just owned yourself.
Now, try again properly DMesiter, you can do it!

I was waiting for you to start making stuff up again.

1. You said up there I brought up halo...yet here is where halo specifically appeared in this thread.

trestres said:
Ubisoft is a fairly good company, nothing compared to Capcom or Konami, even Assassin's creed got a bunch of low scores. MP3 beats any of those games, specially Halo 3 in terms of a better game, Haze is a D game compared to any good Wii game. The rest I can play them on my PC, well except for resistance, so I really don't care.

2. I said Haze is a AAA shooter compared to any wii FPS other then MP3. If you can think of better ones feel free to list... All I can think of is Red Steel also done by ubisoft and is much worse than Haze. Yep, wii owners would be huggung themselves had Haze had been a wii exclusive sending Ubisoft Hershey kisses in the mail.

I'd put Medal of Honour Heroes 2 above Haze. Most satisfying use of a shotgun in a FPS home console game i've ever seen.

Other then that... there haven't been any FPS since the ones that were released shortly after the wii released. Ones that were made under the assumption that the Wii would suck.  It's kinda baffling considering how awesome FPS control on the Wii.

Me... i'd put Ubisoft below EA in terms of quality. But then again I haven't liked a signle Prince of Persia game... and i've played a lot of them.