By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubi:PS360 got Prince of Persia & Beyond Good & Evil, Wii got Baby Partyz!!!

disolitude said:
trestres said:
@Disolitude: Lol, looksl ike I've hit on a fanboy nerve, lmao.
It's my opinion, and I can back it up, they chose to publish Haze, I hope you enjoy it.
Now I really doubt those PoP and BG&E are actually worth money or another Babyz Party/Haze.
Good they avoid Wii, since Wii needs quality games. Enjoy them ;)

I own all 3 systems...I'll enjoy them and whatever good games Wii may get as well.

How do you know Haze is bad? Did you possibly play it? No you didn't ofcourse, you're just repeating what you hear in the media...

The sad thing about Haze is that its getting bad reviews as its being compared to PS360 FPS games, and rightfully so...but at the same time it annihilates any shooter on the Wii other than metroid...which it has easily beat in the graphics department. So Haze compared to halo, bioshock, resistance, FEAR, COD4, Unreal 3 is shit...but compared to any FPS on the Wii...its a AAA game.

Didn't nintendo publish Giest a few years ago...wow, that must mean nintendo is not that good either...LOL!

Isn't that also an opinion??

I could say the same quite trolling (hypocrite) 

Around the Network

Ubisoft is a fairly good company, nothing compared to Capcom or Konami, even Assassin's creed got a bunch of low scores. MP3 beats any of those games, specially Halo 3 in terms of a better game, Haze is a D game compared to any good Wii game. The rest I can play them on my PC, well except for resistance, so I really don't care.

If it's Haze like support, I repeat enjoy :D

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Why do we even care for ubi right now? After the PoP thing Im not hoping for Ubi to make quality games for the wii right now

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Aiemond said:
Wii owners shouldn't be getting mad. Wii gets a suck game compared to the HD consoles. So what? We should be laughing instead. Look at the sales of the HD consoles, they are following what Malstrom said. If Ubisoft keeps this up then they will be one of the companies that drown. I smell birdmen :P

Damn, you said it first.

Yes. It's now a fact. Ubisoft seems to have no understanding whatsoever of what makes the Wii a succesful console.

A read a column lately that also attacked Ubisoft for it's 'no non-interactive cutscenes'-policy. It seems that the management is desperatly trying to follow new trends, but instead of looking at things to see why they work, they are making things that look similar. 

This is invisible text!

Rayman Raving Rabbits looked quite decent
However, I am amazed by End War and HAWX, they both look incredible, and judging by Tom Clancy games in the past, they are going to be very good. Anyway, I was a bit disapointed that there was no Assassins Creed 2 announcement (we all know another one is coming) though some of those demonstrations were very impressive.

Around the Network
Untouch said:

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

This game looks amazing, a definate buy for me!

I've already pre-ordered! :D

HA! I win! PARTY BABYZ FTW! No not really.

PARTY BABYZ oh my god ubisoft is horrible

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Is it just me or does Beyond Good & Evil fit on PS360 at all.

First day purchase.

As a Wii owner i'm entitled to be angry at Ubisoft. They seemed to support the Wii from the start, and Wii gamers were pretty satisfied with that fact. Almost always when there was a 3rd parties on wii debate, Ubisoft was on the good side. So, after not announcing any harcore-orientated games for wii, it's natural to be angry. They've backstabbed hardcore Wii gamers, and poured salt on the wound in the form of Imagine, Dogz and Babiez party announcements.