By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubi:PS360 got Prince of Persia & Beyond Good & Evil, Wii got Baby Partyz!!!

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14254709/imagine-party-babyz/videos/BabyzPartyFootage.html

Hands on Party Babyz, Babyz Party or what so ever.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/877/877052p1.html

Babyz Party (Wii)

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

guess which one will sell more?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

So much complaining about Ubisoft! Get over it already!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

OH yes, haha ps360 only owners. Not only could I get both the PoP and BG&E, but I could also get the far superior Baby Partyz. Woot!/ sarcasm. I am both disapointed in ubisoft , and happy. The new PoP game looks really good, but they are giving the wii crap.

sc94597 said:
OH yes, haha ps360 only owners. Not only could I get both the PoP and BG&E, but I could also get the far superior Baby Partyz. Woot!/ sarcasm. I am both disapointed in ubisoft , and happy. The new PoP game looks really good, but they are giving the wii crap.

Looks like Ubi was right, no more port but crap!!!!!!

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

Well Ubisoft sells a lot of software on the 360. I mean every clancy game they've released this gen has been a million seller. But that doesn't mean the wii should get baby"z" party. FFS why does it have a Z in its name :S

Ubisoft is just trying very hard to match Nintendo in quality on the Wii. They are doing the best they can. They just can't help they suck, so don't be rude!

Chrizum said:
Ubisoft is just trying very hard to match Nintendo in quality on the Wii. They are doing the best they can. They just can't help they suck, so don't be rude!

Lol Nice sarcasm. 

(gotta laugh to keep from crying amirite?)

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

This game looks amazing, a definate buy for me!