By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Factor 5 - Wii job posting (It will have online multiplayer too :O)

Online-enabled Rogue Squadron plz!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Maybe they have more than one game in development?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Why would you think Facotr 5 would be making KId Icarus in the first place? :3
Did I miss something?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Why would you think Facotr 5 would be making KId Icarus in the first place? :3
Did I miss something?

Yes, you did. Rumors have been circulating for about 6 months(or maybe more) about it, and it's been a generally assumed fact since a supposed credible source had leaked it. There was also leaked concept art a few weeks ago.

Too bad my forte isnt level design. I'd apply. ;) The Factor 5 guys are real cool. Hung out with them a bit at GDC in 07

Around the Network

Generally assumed truth >.> Not fact... sorry the semantics get's me.

Fact's can be interpretted but not assumed.

One can assume you drank from the half empty bottle of G2 on your desk and that the bottle is a fact of this. However you can't assume the bottle is yours and claim it as a fact.

DNA and habit can prove or disprove. O.o but what do I know.

KI was assumed to be in the making since Pit is in Brawl.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

No, I knew Icarus was coming....just never heard anything about Facotr 5 being involved :/

Factor 5 need all the help they can get after Lair

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot