By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1UP Review --- Ninja Gaiden 2 --- **B-**

akuma587 said:
OMG This game will failz!!!!1111119498

This is one game that definitely makes me wish I had a 360...The first one was a lot of fun. I put it on par with DMC 3 or 1.

Yeah man, DMC1 and DMC3 are amazing. 4 certainly ain't bad, but NG for Xbox is amazing and I rank it up there with DMC1 as "best action game" ever. Playing part 2 is guarnteed. If it's "as bad as part one" I'm in for a treat, lol.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
mysticD said:
I played the demo this morning, I was too busy watching all the limbs and heads flying in all direction to notice if there was frame rate problem. If there was it definitely not noticeable like it was in GTA IV.

Enemy AI is top notch compare to DMC4. I didn't find the camera to be troublesome like reviews state. If you play Ninja Gaiden before, then you will know how to control the viewpoint. The right trigger is part of the play mechanics, it's sort of like targeting button and let you control Rye viewpoint.

Compare to NG1 I find the camera to be much better and more responsive. The control also very fluid and gone are the crappy imprecise jumping mechanic from the first game.

I also just finish playing Conan game and even just the sliver of demo of Ninja Gaiden 2 it was definitely miles above it. So essentially, I just don't see how game like Conan could get the same score from Eurogamer ...

Oh, and unlike all the Sony-trolls here I actually have seen and played the demo of this game....

yes, lets all listen to the obviously unbiased opinion of the guy with the gamer card in his sig with a picture of ryu hayabusa on it. *eye roll*

ZenfoldorVGI said:
akuma587 said:
OMG This game will failz!!!!1111119498

This is one game that definitely makes me wish I had a 360...The first one was a lot of fun. I put it on par with DMC 3 or 1.

Yeah man, DMC1 and DMC3 are amazing. 4 certainly ain't bad, but NG for Xbox is amazing and I rank it up there with DMC1 as "best action game" ever. Playing part 2 is guarnteed. If it's "as bad as part one" I'm in for a treat, lol.

i think god of war deserves that

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"