By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Good platformer beside SMG? Death Jr review.

Actually the gameplay looks really nice

The co-op play looks nice. It looks like it is a kid game, but its not. Unless they think this is a good quote for a kid game " Sorry mr oven, what did we do to PISS you off"

Around the Network

A PSP port wtf? Lazy developers... If you want my buck, you need to give something half-decent.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

It's not a psp port. It's a sequel to a psp game.

I am certainly going to buy this game for the Wii.

The shooting elements of the game looks to be outstanding with use of the Wii-mote!!

It IS a PSP port. It's pretty decent, not as good as the review makes it out to be but still pretty decent.

BTW the graphics are far from cutting-edge.

Around the Network

This, along with almost everything on damn GameFly Que, apparently is in low availability. So I guess won't get to try it anytime soon. =P

Godot said:
A PSP port wtf? Lazy developers... If you want my buck, you need to give something half-decent.

well it is a great port

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

.:Dark Prince:. said:
It IS a PSP port. It's pretty decent, not as good as the review makes it out to be but still pretty decent.

BTW the graphics are far from cutting-edge.

The Wii game is essentially a director's cut of the PSP version, additional content notwithstanding, but adds co-op multiplayer support. The story and characters are the same, so your the game is a port but an awesome port that Backbone Entertainment did for the Wii!!

Third parties have put so much crap on the Wii that anything that looks a little above a PSP is now being considered cutting edge.
The visuals look like ass.

Reviews about this game have been mixed.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Bored4life said:
Third parties have put so much crap on the Wii that anything that looks a little above a PSP is now being considered cutting edge.
The visuals look like ass.

Reviews about this game have been mixed.

Well, I like it..it looks pretty awesome considering the added co-op multiplayer support and the fact it uses the Wii-mote. Certainly worth my purchase :D