By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GamePro allots MGS 4 a 5/5

Good Gamepro review here on MGS 4.

9.8 IGN/ Game Trailers review scores confirmed.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:

Awesome review,,,,

I m definitely buying this game(to be exact I pre-ordered it) ,,,I am new to the franchise and don't have the time to play the previous ones,,,do you think I ll miss alot ?or new comers were taken in account while making the game?

Well, while waiting for the last 2 weeks to fly by, you can surey educate yourselves on the past games by reading about them (unless you are planning to play them later on).

If you are interested, a novelization of the first part has been released on Amazon.

Metal Gear Solid (Paperback)

You can also watch the  Metal Gear Retrospective on Gametrailers: 

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/6748.html

Or read the ton of FAQ, novelization attempts available on the Internet. 

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

This game is going to be big.

Cool ... MGS4 is getting pretty good reviews . It will be a system pusher thats for shore :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

It better sell some systems....i have bets at home relying on it

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

great review june 12th is sooooooooooo far away cant wait!

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

uhh ohh.....I want some spin right now....

I dont understand what the correlation is between Gamepro giving a game a perfect score and other sites like IGN giving it a 9.7 or 9.8. Judging by most of Gamepro's reviews they are usually way off from the average. In any case it's great for MGS4. I can't wait to get this game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
I dont understand what the correlation is between Gamepro giving a game a perfect score and other sites like IGN giving it a 9.7 or 9.8. Judging by most of Gamepro's reviews they are usually way off from the average. In any case it's great for MGS4. I can't wait to get this game.

Are you getting the PS3/MGS4 bundle?

*bleu-ocelot* said:
Onyxmeth said:

Are you getting the PS3/MGS4 bundle?
I haven't decided yet. I was really hoping for a 60gb but the eBay prices are ridiculous. I'll probably end up springing for the MGS4 bundle and be done with it. It's going to have to wait a month unfortunately because I spent this month buying games like there's no tomorrow.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.