By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Poontastic Wii, The secrect of increasing intimacy and sexual tension.

Naum said:
darthdevidem01 said:
It can do this fancy stuff.....too bad its gathering dust in my living room while the PS3 gets a play through everyday..

My PS3 can't do this fancy stuff.....luckily its gathering dust(Blu-ray movie now and then only) in my living room while the Wii gets a play through everyday..

See? I can do that dust comment also

On Topic:

I have already noticed someting similar too this already while playing Rayman Ravid Rabids

No, you need look things in context. So, what he was saying was, that he haven't got laid in a while.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

this has got to be the stupidest thread of all time. wii does not equal orgy, or poontastic or whatever you want to call it.

no console = poontastic

thats just a stupid thing to say.

The only thing thats poontastic is poon.

coolestguyever said:
this has got to be the stupidest thread of all time. wii does not equal orgy, or poontastic or whatever you want to call it.

no console = poontastic

thats just a stupid thing to say.

The only thing thats poontastic is poon.

How do you know? Have you tried the Wii in a potential situation? Although we could have better threads than this, theres still an actual "news item" in the OP.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

The cartoon above....if you asked a super model to come and play wii sports with you, she would probably call her security guards to come and put a jihad on your ass

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
The cartoon above....if you asked a super model to come and play wii sports with you, she would probably call her security guards to come and put a jihad on your ass

Are you sure it would be about religious reasons?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Around the Network

100%

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

finalsquall said:
I play games for myself :D I can pull chicks the old fashion way. Games are meant to repel women not to gather them.

Games are not supposed to repel women, bad and sexist games repel women... ButI you don´t want to share you hobby with a woman, well is your choice...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

A religious ass-whooping... remember you have to put the controler in their hands first.

I mean those asian dudes in the comercials could do it, why not me...

"Would you like to play?"

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Thats it after seeing that i need ti get a wii lol
I prefer the old fashioned way fanx.

anyway some girls do me head in after a bit so if they do i just slap me pc and start playing a shooting game, they soon leave lol

Lol, this article is pure win XD
It seems the Wii has brought some much needed innovation to journalism as well :P