By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wil wii sport/fit outsel DQ7 to become the best seling console gam in japan

I don't think either will. Wii Sports has continually decreased it's attach ratio to new consoles every time that a new casual game has come out. Same goes for Wii Fit.

Neither game will pass DQ7 due to other Wii games choking sales off. Both could get close, but there's too much competition from other games for either to beat DQ7.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Is 4.1 million really the best-selling console game EVER in Japan? Not Super Mario Bros?

If that's the case, I'd say Wii Fit will do the trick at some point.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Ajax said:
Isn't Wii Sports a 'cheap' game?

well wii fit is an 'expensive' game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

for Wii Fit to make it would really be something, not for Wii Sports..

''Hadouken!''

^why cause it costs more?

Around the Network

What about 6.8M for SMB?
(I know some of it/most of it/all of it was pack in ... but we count those here).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

^well i clicked on japan totals and the top was DQVII for ps1