By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - will a girl you know get mad if you compliment her butt?

fazz said:
I do that all the time and they love it.

Errrr, thats called sexual arrestment my friend... and you are this close " " to fail for the jailbait... j/k

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

girls like compliments if it goes in that direction as far as i noticed

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Well most of the girls i chat to have fat bums. And i can not help but to remind them, but they dont mo=ind tho because a big bum is one of the good atributes of the Jamaican woman.

depends on the situation and trust level.
To a friend yes, to a co-worker dont think so, to strangers on the street... never

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
depends on the situation and trust level.
To a friend yes, to a co-worker dont think so, to strangers on the street... never

Agree, once an old lady grabbed my butt and it wasn´t a nice compliment

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

My girl doesn't mind

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

My girlfriend has the most peachy perfect bum ever, but she runs miles everyday and spends hours at the gym so it's bound to be. But when I tell her how great it is she gets quite mad that I'm even talking about it.

most chics i know dont get mad at it

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

There is a minority of girls that hates me whatever I say, but normally they don't mind, also because I'm an enthusiast of nice big asses (*), so my compliments are sincere and sound so.

(*)Big, not enormous, be it clear, but I can even pass over a little bit of cellulite if the overall shape of the ass is nice

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I'm an ass-man. So any girl that knows that from me likes to hear me compliment it. Or simply drool over it. I'm simple like that too...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->