By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fatal Frame IV: First gameplay images.

hope this hasnt been asked before but....

Q:

when the hell is this coming out??

I want!

:)

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Around the Network

I hate magazine scans, you can't get a good look at anything. Why can't the Japanese put this kind of stuff directly on the internet like the rest of civilization. :P

Ah well, given the staff and support being thrown behind this title, I'm pretty confident the art direction and gameplay will rule.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Looking very interesting

Is that Wii game :o I tahught that we are talking about a PS3/360 ... amazing :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Looks pretty cool. I like survival/horror stuff. I probably will pick it up.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Has this been announced for release outside of Japan? Last I heard, it wasn't coming to the states.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Never played a Fatal Frame game before but this one sure has me intrigued. With Nintendo involved I'm sure the game will be worth the purchase. I'll almost definately be getting this.

Ok people, New in-game scans!!!! The graphics looks amazing!

- Click on each pictures for full resolution scans

Omg, definitely best wii graphics.

never played a fatal frame but I may end up getting this one sonce Goichi Suda is one of the directors