By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will we know wiifit USA sales

damkira said:

Hopefully soon.

I'm kind of concerned... Its been out for 5 weeks in Others and is only selling 68k.. was hoping for better than that.

Pobably problem with supply, a work friend cant find it anywhere in out town.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Wii Fits are going to be as bad as Wiis to make and sell, but nearly so. So the supply will take a while to catch up to demand. It has (basically) done so in Japan, just like the Wii has. Of course, that is 4-5x greater than most anything else, and will rise during the holidays this next winter.

Other is nearly caught up in Wiis, but as pointed out above, needs more Fits. A lot, I imagine, was taken away for the America launch. Which like the Wii, will be out of stock for the rest of this year, most likely. For just as they get close to being caught up, the holidays will be upon us once more.

Torturing the numbers.  Hear them scream.

Naum said:
damkira said:

Hopefully soon.

I'm kind of concerned... Its been out for 5 weeks in Others and is only selling 68k.. was hoping for better than that.

Pobably problem with supply, a work friend cant find it anywhere in out town.

yeah it's 100% a supply issue, toys r us hasn't had any in for almost 3 weeks and they have a deal with nintendo to recieve 40% of all nintendo stock that comes to europe. also argos (a big store in the u.k) have been telling customers that they won't have any for up to 6 months. It's pretty much the case with every store in the u.k apart from the independent stores who have stock left form launch priced at 250 quid ( forbidden planet i'm looking at you)

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)