By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Gaiden Reviews

PooperScooper said:
blue-lady said:
PooperScooper said:
In the words of starcraft "this is a mediocre game that just did not live up to the hype. AAA titles are the only ones worth purchasing, so I will skip this one."

Did starcraft really say that? Or did you make that up? Link?

I think a lot of people are disappointed that its not getting extremely high reviews, but it seems like fans of the series will still get something out of it.

Well since you only have 17 posts I'm going to assume you don't know the users that well (unless you are a dupe account) but you have to realize the irony of starcraft putting so much faith on the AAA status and the '08 360 line up to understand why I quote him like that.

Seriously, he makes it seem like if a game doesnt recieve 90+ on gamerankings then its crap and shouldn't be looked at twice.

Why would he think that?  Does he love this game?

Around the Network

^im pretty sure hes joking when he says only 90+ games are worth playing

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

All I can say is read his sig and his post history to understand how much faith he puts behind AAA status.

Then read his post history and look for something about the AAA games that are coming for the 360 '08 line up.

There is some irony.

Back on topic - NG2 will probablly settle around the 80 mark if the trend of scores get lower over time work here too.

But by no means does that mean its a bad game.

His profile says he plays non-"AAA" games. And he was talking about eternal sonata t he other day.

OT: I have seen the first game in action, but never played it. Looks too hard for me

btw - the link is broken in the OP you need to delete the ).

Around the Network

where? where are the reviews? are we talking about ninja gaiden 2? there are no reviews on metacritic, or gamerankings. could u please send a link? i dont really know what ur talking about.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=27738