By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL charts week 21 (2008), More GTA IV & Wii Fit, Haze launch week.

BKK2 said:
Almost business as usual in the Dutch chart, but new PC release "AGE OF CONAN HYBORIAN ADVENTURES" squeezes in between GTA IV & Wii Fit. Haze only made #4 on the PS3 only chart.

R.I.P.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network
Zucas said:
Yea but the actual Holiday is Memorial Day. Those Brits can call it whatever they want haha.

Not really, UK equivalent is Remembrance Sunday closest to November 11. It's just Spring Bank Holiday today.

darthdevidem01 said:
@Zucas

ZOMG Racism!!!

j/k

Actually that's not racism because he wasn't poking fun at their color but at their nationality. Better known as Nationality Descrimination. 

rasone77 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Zucas

ZOMG Racism!!!

j/k

Actually that's not racism because he wasn't poking fun at their color but at their nationality. Better known as Nationality Descrimination. 

clearly he was just joking....

dolemit3 said:
BKK2 said:
Almost business as usual in the Dutch chart, but new PC release "AGE OF CONAN HYBORIAN ADVENTURES" squeezes in between GTA IV & Wii Fit. Haze only made #4 on the PS3 only chart.

R.I.P.

I'm not saying it will be a hit but you should give it more time. It actually shouldn't be in Netherlands chart at all becouse its official release date was 23rd of may and chart is up to 22nd of may (well, it was published 23rd).

Around the Network
BKK2 said:
Zucas said:
Yea but the actual Holiday is Memorial Day. Those Brits can call it whatever they want haha.

Not really, UK equivalent is Remembrance Sunday closest to November 11. It's just Spring Bank Holiday today.

We have one of those in the US too lol. It's Veterans Day and it's near November 11th to commemorate armistice day. Memorial Day is just a day we pay respects to all those have passed away in the line of service.

today is just a spring bank holiday here.

lol @ HAze. It deserves rubbish sales. Average sales for an average game. I hate average games toping charts while the really good games sell like crap.

---

kamil said:
dolemit3 said:
BKK2 said:

R.I.P.

I'm not saying it will be a hit but you should give it more time. It actually shouldn't be in Netherlands chart at all becouse its official release date was 23rd of may and chart is up to 22nd of may (well, it was published 23rd).

So this is going on copies that were sold early? Confusing charts.

I expect the game to sell decently, seeing as it's had a lot of advertising, lots of TV spots in the UK.

kamil said:
dolemit3 said:
BKK2 said:

R.I.P.

I'm not saying it will be a hit but you should give it more time. It actually shouldn't be in Netherlands chart at all becouse its official release date was 23rd of may and chart is up to 22nd of may (well, it was published 23rd).

True, the Dutch chart isn't always reliable for first week sales as it's coverage ends Thursday. Retailers must have broke the street date for Haze to make this week's chart, but we'll have to wait until Friday to see if this was widespread or not.