By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ah... my trustworthy Gamecube... so many hours of Melee, Sunshine, Zelda, Capcom vs SNK... I bought it the day before launch, and I've always been sentimentally attached to my videogames. I'll never sell it. As I never sold my SNES and Nintendo 64. It's resting from those eternal game sessions, in it's box.

Sleep well my sweet prince.

Around the Network

our game cube is put away in the closet! lol

Don't have a wii yet (or any current gen systems) so it is sitting comfortably on my dresser between my ps2 slim and my black sega sports dreamcast. So much black plastic... In the drawer of said dresser are over 100 atari 2600 games, about 75 NES games, 20 some sega dreamcasr games, and about 18 game boy original games in the box. Plus some gaming guides from old times. Not to mention all the sega and super Nintendo stuff under my bed. Damn i gots a lot of games in my tiny room.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Mines in the closet... next to my xbox in case my wii or 360 breaks...

Former something....

I sold mine in October 2006 for store credit at GameStation.

I kept all but 3 of my games (I sold REmake, 007 Agent under fire and Burnout with it) and kept two of my three controllers (one being a wavebird)

I got £24 total credit for the GC+controller.
I got £6 for REmake and £3 each for the other two

------

4 months later I procured a Wii, and used my £36 credit towards LoZ:TP.

I do miss my GC though, it is still the cutest of all consoles.

Around the Network

My Gamecube is sitting in the corner of my room, along with my PS1. Haven't got any use for them, but like keeping stuff in my collection.

its safely in my living room in a chest with no locks which is some decoration which is usefull for storage of games and GC's and additional items :P.
my n64 is in a crate filled with old packaging, games, controllers and my n64 along with some older stuff.
my Wii is safely stored in the closet underneath the big tv, waiting for me to play with it, isn't it adorable :D

My Wii is in the living room and my GC is in my bedroom. I'm currently playing through the wind waker for the first time on the GC. I love the looks of it.

I have no idea where I put it. But I don't really care either, I have sold all my games (some of which I regret =/) and I wouln't get much money if I sold it.

Mine is about 1 foot behind my Wii because the Wii is a POS when it comes to play GCN games.