By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii & GCN owners!

So the Wii is the first Nintendo console that made it's predecessor unnecessary because the Wii can play gamecube games flawlessly(with a few expections of the 3-4 online games that can no longer be played).

Now I ask you, what have you done with your Gamecube?

I have mine hooked up in my room the the GBA player disc always in it. It's pretty much my GBA now. xD 

Around the Network

Mine sits in the other room only rarely being used.

I took it in my arms, went to my parents boat in the huge stockroom where I opened the nintendo console box and was emotionally silented when I saw my old N64 laying it on top.  Took my GC and putted it next to the N64 where it probably will rest in piece.  My Wii has to die otherwise I think I never will touch my GC again.

Edit:  I opened it some months ago though because I needed the GC controllers;

That's it..

My GC is sitting tight.

This is crazy...let me tell you how I got a Gamecube.

I was so f*cking pissed off that I couldn't find a Wii, so I needed a Nintendo console in my house so that I can feel that I'm close to getting a Wii. So the Gamecube fit the picture.

I went and bought one at GameStop for $30 and bought Star Fox Adventures and Luigi's Mansion.

Both awesome games, after playing sometime with those I clearly passed the Gamecube down to my two little sisters. They play it every now and then.

But since I recently bought a Wii a couple of days ago. It's been Wii, Wii, Wii, no more Gamecube.

But to tell you on topic, its in my sisters room on their dresser :D

Around the Network

Since I can't play a lot of my import GC games on the Wii, I still have it for various titles that won't work with the Wii Freeloader disc.

I unplugged the GC to make room for the Wii.

It was thrown into my closet, and it mysteriously disappeared...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Mine is in the basement living room. When my sister and dad watch football (soccer) for the 7th day in a row, I go downstair and play SSBM. I also sometimes play International Superstar Soccer '98, as those are really the only two that keep todays standards (many of my games were stolen - I got 89.99 dollars back pr game though, so no hard feeling :P)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

my gamecube broke, the damn disc tray doesn't spin anymore :( all those 10+ hour sessions of melee and phantasy star online ep1&2 must of killed it . Its now lays in a box .....glad the wii is backward compatible or I would of had to buy another GC.

ebayed it. Bought Super Paper Mario with the money.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.