By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you feel about Elite Beat Agents?

I really think Elite beat agents has to be one of the most addicting games ever made. I bought the game last summer and I still find myself playing it everyday. I actually finished a couple of months ago when I beat the song "Jumpin Jack flash" on Hard rock mode but I still felt like playing it. I got every song a S rank and unlocked the 3 hidden songs ( and got S ranks on that too), got the all time highest rank you can get in the game. I was a little dissapointed in the sales of the game sadly it didn't do that well or at least what Reggie wanted it to hit, but I was so glad there was a possible sequel to this when It was announced a while back.

Does anyone else feel like this about elite beat Agents?

Around the Network

I feel is hard, I still can´t beat it.

I beat it but only on easy ( the last battle is hard even with that setting).
However EBA is a great game, very hardcore and addicting.
The stage about christmas did chatch me on surprise, emotional !

Village People for the win

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

my only problem with this game is that I can only play with headphones and I can't play while I'm on the bus or ina car because if my arm shifts, my ability to hit things properly is destroyed.

Basically, same thing as you, I pretty much Aced or Esed everything in the game, in roughly less than a month. I've always been planning on going back and acing the breezin difficulty mode, but never got around to it.

I love the game. One of the most emotionally stirring games I've every played (I was even tearing up a little on the one with christmas special thing) I only wish it was possible to get more songs through wifi download or something. Cause while I love the songs they have, I still want more.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I just gor the game yesterday. It was 15 Euros at Saturn, so I thought it might be a nice pick up.

And I have to say: truly an amazing game. really fantastic. so much fun.

I can see how you got addicted to it.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I want it, but I don't have DS.

that is all I feel at the moment.

It would likely be one of the first games I buy if I get a DS.

celine said:

I don't think its harcore, I tried on someone that doesn't normaly play games and they called the game weird and fun. and they get it after 10 minutes.

pichu_pichu said:
celine said:

I don't think its harcore, I tried on someone that doesn't normaly play games and they called the game weird and fun. and they get it after 10 minutes.

I mean hardcore in the good old meaning. This is a game that is simple to grasp how to play but difficult to master, the ultimate goal in EBA is to improve your performance with practice ( like in shmups ).

@Tworoo

What are you waiting for ? buy a DS  

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

^money.

EBA is one of the best DS games ever made