By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone else excited Mirrors Edge?

for

Around the Network

The art style is interesting how you're supposed to go towards red things and away from blue things and the music was nice but I want to see some actual gameplay before I make a judgment on this game.

twesterm said:
The art style is interesting how you're supposed to go towards red things and away from blue things and the music was nice but I want to see some actual gameplay before I make a judgment on this game.

That was actual gameplay, your job is to deliver top secret mail by hand because all means of communication have been tapped into.

So obviously you work for an organization against the Government (Or vice-versa)

I imagine combat and such is confonted by people trying to obtain the information you have.

This is all just my theory based on what little I have heard from the games Director.

According to Wiki it is on Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows. A search for the game on IGN contains results for PS3, 360 and PC also.

Now, I really like the unique look of this game. Nice art style. It's an Interesting way of playing too, how you jump about from building to building. Looks really cool. When the trailer first came out, I watched it more than once because it was so cool.

I'm pretty sure this is PC/360/PS3, and it looks amazing. This is one of the first next gen game that uses realism without using grey. I'd throw early copies of Gears of War 2 and Killzone 2 in the trash can to play a demo of this game.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

looks cool, I wonder though what other gameplay elements the game will have, I mean it can't just be, run from point A to B in first person perspective for 100% of the game, I also wonder what the story, if any, the game will have.

it looks great cant wait for it

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

Looks interesting. I'll pick up a copy on sale for $40 sometime.

it looks really good,,,EA is really getting better

@AOA

how's uncharted?after chapter 4 the game becomes better and better,,,,have you seen the water in the game?

also download the free demo for Burnout paradise on PSN,,it's awesome.(i m not fan of racing games but this game blew me away,,it's not really a racer as it's more of crash simulator ,,in slow motion ;) )

@SpartanFX
If Paradise blew you out, go play Burnout 3 Takedown. Your brain will explode. A thousand times better that Revenge-Dominator-Paradise, combined. Actually it needs strategy for a great takedown. Now, its almost random... Pity...

On topic. Am I the only one that believes, it will be the first "FPS" (if we could call it that way) that a female could actually bother and play the game?