By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New White Knight Chronicles scans!

release it oledi come on... ps3 is dying at japan...

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@riachu

exactly.....+ they'll need this as experience to make DQ X on PS3 as great as possible

{hides}

heh...clever...hide well.

I've been excited for this title since it's very first announcement and trailer, I'm sure this will be a must have for most PS3 owners. Between this, Valkyria and FFXIII next year, there's finally some merit to owning a PS3 imo.

Mummelmann said:
I've been excited for this title since it's very first announcement and trailer, I'm sure this will be a must have for most PS3 owners. Between this, Valkyria and FFXIII next year, there's finally some merit to owning a PS3 imo.
Valkyria Chronicles comes out this November.  WKC will probably give a decent boost to the PS3s sales in Japan.

Looking tasty. RPG goodness heading for PS3.

Around the Network

*CRIES*, now I remember why Level 5 are my heroes *sob*, this is *sob*, beautiful, that game drools of atmosphere.

Now all we need is a release date and so hope for a world wide release. Really, once a release date for the West is set and you hear a sirene of screaming.... that would be me

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Well, when is this coming out? any tentative release date for Japan/NA?

Unknown

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Magnific0 said:
Well, when is this coming out? any tentative release date for Japan/NA?
Hino said that White Knight Chronicles along with the other games they have in development would be finished by the end of 2008.  The release date would be late 2008 at the earliest and mid 2009 at the latest

@Riachu

well DQ9 is completed in 08 so WKC should be to

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey