By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lair and Haze V's Bullet witch and Vampire Rain

@Rock_on_2008
Sorry about derailing your thread. It started so innocent. I just wanted to comment on the subject at hand, but disolitude is a kind of "special" that needs to be addressed upfront.

@disolitude
Um, I never said the Wii didn't have shovelware. I clearly did. I didn't realize Balls of Fury was being billed as a AAA title, though. I'm glad you're so clearly threatened by my name. Which is meant to be a joke, but I guess the jokes on you. I'll defend the 360 and the PS3 when I see fit, since I like them both. The Wii is my baby though, since it brings me the most joy. I don't know why you have such a problem with people liking the Wii. You're 1 of the few people I see, who says he has a wii, but is constantly bashing it. That just makes no sense at all. If you want to do it, then that's your agenda, but it makes you look like a fool. I'd say the same regardless what system it was. I have no more time to waste on your pettiness, so I'll leave you to your own little world.

Around the Network

Ooh, toughie. But, based on hype, I'd have to say Lair. Vampire Rain is an even worse game, but it was never totued as a massive blockbusting AAA title either.
Haze and Bullet Witch, I really don't know about those, never tried them. Probably never will either.

disolitude said:
@NintendoMonopoly

Firstly I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me Jerk-off...I mean if you like to post here you really shouldn't do that.

Secondly, don't you worry about what consoles I own.

And finally you are the only one that sees troling in my posts. Your nickname alone is Nintendo trolling my friend. If you're denying that Wii has crappy exclusive games...her is a nice list for you. Some of these crappy games support 480p so they are in HD if you want to be a baby about it...

Balls of Fury 19%
Anubis II 19%
Ninjabread Man 20%
Cruis'n 25%
Chicken Shoot 27%

No one denies that the Wii has crappy games, but I thought the point of this thread was to compare games that were expected to be really good that turned out to be bad ...

The fact is that there have been very few (third party) games that were expected to be really good, and almost none of those games turned out to be all that bad. Red Steel is about the only exception where the game turned out to be below people's expectations but few people ever expected it to be a "great" game. Cruis'n, Chicken Shoot, Ninjabread Man, Anubis, and Balls of Fury at awful games but from their initial announcements everyone expected them to be awful games ...

NintendoMonopoly said:
@Rock_on_2008
Sorry about derailing your thread. It started so innocent. I just wanted to comment on the subject at hand, but disolitude is a kind of "special" that needs to be addressed upfront.

@disolitude
Um, I never said the Wii didn't have shovelware. I clearly did. I didn't realize Balls of Fury was being billed as a AAA title, though. I'm glad you're so clearly threatened by my name. Which is meant to be a joke, but I guess the jokes on you. I'll defend the 360 and the PS3 when I see fit, since I like them both. The Wii is my baby though, since it brings me the most joy. I don't know why you have such a problem with people liking the Wii. You're 1 of the few people I see, who says he has a wii, but is constantly bashing it. That just makes no sense at all. If you want to do it, then that's your agenda, but it makes you look like a fool. I'd say the same regardless what system it was. I have no more time to waste on your pettiness, so I'll leave you to your own little world.

Lol...you are so poetic when you write. Most spend a lot of time practising on forums...since you have 2 accounts on this one. Mr. ZenfoldorVGI.

Whatever man, you can pretend you police the forums but nothing I said was trolling or bashing the Wii. Saying wii has the most crappy exclusive games is common knowledge...and now for some reason when we discuss a thread like this wher ewe tlak about crappy games...wii all of a sudden doesn't compete with the ps360? 

You can hug your wii all you want but you're the one that looks pathetic calling it your "baby".

I personally hold back on howmuch I dislike the wii in my posts because I worry fanboys like you will start crying.

HappySqurriel said:
disolitude said:
@NintendoMonopoly

Firstly I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me Jerk-off...I mean if you like to post here you really shouldn't do that.

Secondly, don't you worry about what consoles I own.

And finally you are the only one that sees troling in my posts. Your nickname alone is Nintendo trolling my friend. If you're denying that Wii has crappy exclusive games...her is a nice list for you. Some of these crappy games support 480p so they are in HD if you want to be a baby about it...

Balls of Fury 19%
Anubis II 19%
Ninjabread Man 20%
Cruis'n 25%
Chicken Shoot 27%

No one denies that the Wii has crappy games, but I thought the point of this thread was to compare games that were expected to be really good that turned out to be bad ...

The fact is that there have been very few (third party) games that were expected to be really good, and almost none of those games turned out to be all that bad. Red Steel is about the only exception where the game turned out to be below people's expectations but few people ever expected it to be a "great" game. Cruis'n, Chicken Shoot, Ninjabread Man, Anubis, and Balls of Fury at awful games but from their initial announcements everyone expected them to be awful games ...

Please read the topic post again...

It ends with..."They are the 4 worst exclusive games I can think of on the HD consoles. Can anyone think of any games that suck more than those four games? "

I don't see anywhere in his post anything about comparing games that were supposed to be good and have turned out bad.

And since Wii wants to compete with the big boys all the time...and can barely muster 480p...I believe it belongs in the HD category.

Around the Network
disolitude said:

It ends with..."They are the 4 worst exclusive games I can think of on the HD consoles. Can anyone think of any games that suck more than those four games? "

I don't see anywhere in his post anything about comparing games that were supposed to be good and have turned out bad.

Then why wasn't Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire one of the games for the PS3 and Bomberman: Act Zero choosen for the XBox 360?

HappySqurriel said:
disolitude said:

Then why wasn't Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire one of the games for the PS3 and Bomberman: Act Zero choosen for the XBox 360?

I don't know... Rock_on_2008 why is that?