By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lair and Haze V's Bullet witch and Vampire Rain

well i already have had lair, i didnt think it was to bad, the controls was good it was some of the mission structures that pissed me off

regarding haze my copy should arrive tomorrow, i played the demo and loved it.

the other 2, ive tried demo of vampire rain, and it was utter dire, and bullet witch i havent played and dont want to.

so lol il obviously go with choice A

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Lair for it's ocean graphics and the maelstrom stage and Haze for the 4 player co-op. TBH, I think Lair and Haze (and even bullet witch... but NOT vampire rain) are very rentable games.

disolitude said:
Vampire Rain is coming to PS3...but thats besides the point.

I think the problem with Lair and Haze is that they were made by studios which have credibility and good games were expected.

Why don't we put the Wii in to the comparison mix? :)

Well, that certainly wasn't the problem with VR. In order for a port for the PS3 to be good they would have to completely change every aspect of the game. Do any Sony Fanboys really want the 360's rejects? If they want to take NinjaBread Man, while they're at it, trust me, I won't mind. As for Lair, I think the only thing they focused on was grfx and thought that was enough to be a hit.

I think you seriously underestimate how truly crappy VR was. No one goes around hyping any of the wii's shovelware ( well, real shovelware. Of course for a pathetic soul full of nothing, but contempt for the wii, everything on it is shovelware ) I don't think the OP was trying to attack either the PS3 or 360. He didn't say there weren't great games on those systems. I guess you just don't skip a beat, when comes to constant wii-foeboy trolling. Even when the Wii has nothing to do with anything going on. Sad really. Just sad.

I've only played Lair and Vampire Rain, and I pretty much hated both of them. Now I have a friend who swears by Bullet Witch, and I may borrow it. I've got no interest in Haze when I can just play other good shooters like Team Fortress 2 or Halo 3 or COD4 instead. Why waste my time with it?

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Rock_on_2008 said:

They are the 4 worst exclusive games I can think of on the HD consoles. Can anyone think of any games that suck more than those four games?

And by the way, Fuzion Frnezy 2 is by far the worst exclusive.  Simply unplayable.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network

I completely agree HappySqurriel. If people aren't happy with those choices how about Bomber Man ( poor Bomber Man, why did they have to do that to him ) and Super Rub-A-Dub.

NintendoMonopoly said:
disolitude said:

I think the problem with Lair and Haze is that they were made by studios which have credibility and good games were expected.

Well, that certainly wasn't the problem with VR. In order for a port for the PS3 to be good they would have to completely change every aspect of the game. Do any Sony Fanboys really want the 360's rejects? If they want to take NinjaBread Man, while they're at it, trust me, I won't mind. As for Lair, I think the only thing they focused on was grfx and thought that was enough to be a hit.

I think you seriously underestimate how truly crappy VR was. No one goes around hyping any of the wii's shovelware ( well, real shovelware. Of course for a pathetic soul full of nothing, but contempt for the wii, everything on it is shovelware ) I don't think the OP was trying to attack either the PS3 or 360. He didn't say there weren't great games on those systems. I guess you just don't skip a beat, when comes to constant wii-foeboy trolling. Even when the Wii has nothing to do with anything going on. Sad really. Just sad.

Whats wrong with you dude? Your need to defend the Wii in every situation is hillarious to me.

All I said is that Vampire rain is not an exclusive so it shouldn't be on the list...you can put bomberman or whatever else on the list if you want to compare from the 360's library. 

And if we are talking about crappy exclusives Wii is the king so I figured we may as well put it in the mix. There are 3 consoles this generation...and I found it ironic he would make a thread about crapy exclusives and leave out the main source.

disolitude said:
NintendoMonopoly said:
disolitude said:

Whats wrong with you dude? Your need to defend the Wii in every situation is hillarious to me.

All I said is that Vampire rain is not an exclusive so it shouldn't be on the list...you can put bomberman or whatever else on the list if you want to compare from the 360's library. 

And if we are talking about crappy exclusives Wii is the king so I figured we may as well put it in the mix. There are 3 consoles this generation...and I found it ironic he would make a thread about crapy exclusives and leave out the main source.

I don't really know what your talking about, as far as me defending it in every situation. People bash the Wii all time. If someone wants to address an issue with it, fine. Right now, I don't need to defend it, because your the only one bringing it up. Your in the minority here. I was just addressing your constant hate. It makes you look crazy.

Look, I like every system I own at the moment. I can't imagine why I would own a system and spend all the time and effort you spend into hating the Wii. If you hate it that much, why not just sell it. With so many wanting 1, that's an easy profit. I'd rather someone who enjoys it, have it, than some jerk-off who spends his life trolling like you.

Oh! And I brought NinjaBread Man and agreed with HappySqurriel about Red Steel. I must not make a good defense force, unlike some, who of still have delusions of Sega greatness ( the greatest game publisher according to you LOL ). So, there you go. Easy choice. Hate the Wii as usual.

@NintendoMonopoly

Firstly I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me Jerk-off...I mean if you like to post here you really shouldn't do that.

Secondly, don't you worry about what consoles I own.

And finally you are the only one that sees troling in my posts. Your nickname alone is Nintendo trolling my friend. If you're denying that Wii has crappy exclusive games...her is a nice list for you. Some of these crappy games support 480p so they are in HD if you want to be a baby about it...

Balls of Fury 19%
Anubis II 19%
Ninjabread Man 20%
Cruis'n 25%
Chicken Shoot 27%