By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Anyone else here really loves Yu-Gi-Oh! games?

I love  Yu-Gi-Oh! games, particularly DS Yu-Gi-Oh! games. But from what I see in sales number I am one of the few. Anyone else here?

Around the Network

is there any one that does not hate Yu-Gi-Oh ?

Blue3 said:
is there any one that does not hate Yu-Gi-Oh ?

Do you even know what Yu-Gi-Oh! is? 

Everyone knows what Yu-Gi-Oh! (with an exclamation mark at the end? Okay, there's the first mistake) is, and in this case, that's not a good thing.

Yu-Gi-hO! Is a major turnoff for me, I like the art, but other than that, I think it's a cheap clone of Magic: The Gathering.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

I did buy NT, however WC 2007 is a much better game with a full cardpool.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

a.l.e.x59 said:
Everyone knows what Yu-Gi-Oh! (with an exclamation mark at the end? Okay, there's the first mistake) is, and in this case, that's not a good thing.

Well apparently not everyone knows what WoW is.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I used to love Yu-Gi-Oh! games and especially the DS game Nightmare Troubadour but i hate all these "Duel Academy" games.

Kwaad said:
Yu-Gi-hO! Is a major turnoff for me, I like the art, but other than that, I think it's a cheap clone of Magic: The Gathering.

agreed

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.