By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anyone remember this game?

hmm i remember hearing about it but i cant remember the name

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

that game looks pretty messed up... i wanna play!

luinil said:

It was in the NEWS section. the main character's name was Rose, and anything she touched she (could?) killed. I don't remember the name of it, but it was a mechanical pet, or teddy bear. I think it was just planning stages at the moment, but perhaps for WiiWare.

EDIT: Game is Rose Princess, see here.

Awesome, thank you so much!

This game pretty much appeals to my friend on every level imagineable...but then again she is pretty weird ....but thats why she is fun to be around lol. 

Seriously though, thanks for finding this was starting to think I had hallucinated the whole thing! 

@Dtewi,

I think you should have figured I had a good reason for not googling it if for no other reason than because I'm one of the most computer literate and well researched posters on this site.  But in addition I actually used the google search feature attached to the site and couldn't find it there either, mostly because I couldn't remember details.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Can I hijack your thread for a moment SQRL?

Your thread let me think about a other game but I cannot find the name of it (and I still need to buy it).

At the cover you see (I think a squirrel) with a soldier uniform and I think it was on GC. Anyone knows what I am talking about...

edit found it .  Conker the squirrel.

http://www.conker-base.com/wallpapers/bfd/8.jpg  <= Animal with drank issues and a girl no wonder that it was my first thought.