By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Motion controller & Mii Confirmed! M$ will Win the war eventually!

I think this is a good move by Microsoft. I love the Wii control system and I love HD graphics. If Microsoft can pull this off then it's a win-win for me. My only wish is that they would go further and blow us away with head tracking too.

Around the Network

Let's just hope that this'll kill any third-party support for the Wii, because 360's mote is ''hardcore'' while the Wiiremote isn't. This thing is certain to get a lot of love from anti-Wii dev's such as Epic, who then again see a chance to call this a great innovation, while Nintendo sucks balls and is for soccer moms only.

Too bad if the Wii should miss out on games thanks to Microsoft legitimsing Nintendo's innovation.

macross said:
disolitude said:
Looks like PS3 is the last safe place for the hardcore gamer :)

Hardcore? Do you know Super Rub-a-Dub on PS3. It is designed for casual gamer with motion-control!

Check out the score here. http://www.metacritics.com/games/ps3/scores/ 

And you should check some video about this game . It is so "Fantastic".

NOOOO!!! :)

should be interesting, I just wonder what their Mii's will look like.

disolitude said:
macross said:
disolitude said:
Looks like PS3 is the last safe place for the hardcore gamer :)

Hardcore? Do you know Super Rub-a-Dub on PS3. It is designed for casual gamer with motion-control!

Check out the score here. http://www.metacritics.com/games/ps3/scores/

And you should check some video about this game . It is so "Fantastic".

NOOOO!!! :)

Ya.....The best, right? The best motion control beside Lair.

Other recommendation, High Velocity Bowling. Wow! Motion-sensing bowling on PS3. That was so creative.

Actually High Velocity Bowling is not that bad.

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

I hope this is false...

If so, it shows true desperation on Microsoft's part.

*Awaits Stickball's reply to my post *

Why would anyone be happy about this?

After all this, what sets the 360 apart from the Wii? Just graphics?

If this is all true, then it looks to me like an act of desperation.

If I want cutsie little Miis and Wiimote-like controls, I will play my Wii thank you. That is the beauty of it all, the choices.

How does MS ever expect to be on top if they just keep copying everyone? Do they even know what they want the XBox to be?

What comes after? Forza 3 with your XBox Miis in the driver seat?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Did they really called it "Mii"?? LOL

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
Did they really called it "Mii"?? LOL

Maybe they will call them Xiis :)

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

mariozeldametroid said:
Let's just hope that this'll kill any third-party support for the Wii, because 360's mote is ''hardcore'' while the Wiiremote isn't. This thing is certain to get a lot of love from anti-Wii dev's such as Epic, who then again see a chance to call this a great innovation, while Nintendo sucks balls and is for soccer moms only.

Too bad if the Wii should miss out on games thanks to Microsoft legitimsing Nintendo's innovation.

This makes absolutely no sense. How can one be core and one not? If this is true, then all the Nintendo haters will now like the control after all the wii mote bashing. But the only way it will affect the wii is if it becomes more standard and shipped with future 360's.