By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your sober Wii Fit Age? (What is your drunk Wii Fit Age?)

Alright everybody.  I got Wii Fit in the mail today.  I was supposed to get it Friday, but Amazon fucked up and apologized and mailed me one faster before I could even notice they fucked up.  I'm not exactly sure what went wrong either.  They just e-mailed me saying they're sorry and they'll mail me one overnight immediately and hope I'm not mad.  They cancelled the original order and mailed another one overnight yesterday, so it got here from Texas today (with a quick rest in Illinois before it got here in California).  So I got it 2 days early and they hope I'm not mad...

I had a nice Wii Fit session.

Then I got drunk.

I'm doing it again.

I'll post the results soon.

Anyway, feel free to share any Wii Fit stats here.  BMI, weight, height, age, Wii Fitness Age, how many points you scored on the tree pose, your score for the slalom, how many spins you got on the hula hoop, whatever.  Let's get this revolution started.

Around the Network

If only I had a copy of WiiFit I would test that tonight. ='(

my wiifit age last time i checked is 42

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

Whether sober or drunk, I'm allegedly 25 years old.

My inaugural sober Wii Fit Age as of 4:00 pm or so was 35.

My drunk Wii Fit Age as of 11:30 pm or so was 28!

Drinking 2 really strong martinis made me 7 years younger fitness-wise!

And sober balance-wise, my center of balance was waaaaay back, and a good amount to the left, like 54% to 46%.

And drunk wise, I was EXACTLY 50/50. Not even 50.1% to 49.9%. It congratulated me on having PERFECT BALANCE. I shit you not.

I was definitely more aware of my balance, posture, and breathing, and knew what my natural weakness was, since I did this once earlier in the day, so already it's been a huge help, just to get me more aware of all this shit. But holy hell, I didn't expect to IMMEDIATELY PERFECT IT. I AM SO AWESOME AHAHAHA!!!!

I am 29. and overweight.

my GF has perfect weight and is supposedly 43. She got so mad and started to hit me. I just laughed veryvery hard.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Audiomatic said:
my wiifit age last time i checked is 42

Congratulations!  Isn't it great to feel young again!

What's your real age, eh?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
My inaugural sober Wii Fit Age as of 4:00 pm or so was 35.

My drunk Wii Fit Age as of 11:30 pm or so was 28!

Drinking 2 really strong martinis made me 7 years younger fitness-wise!

And sober balance-wise, my center of balance was waaaaay back, and a good amount to the left, like 54% to 46%.

And drunk wise, I was EXACTLY 50/50. Not even 50.1% to 49.9%. It congratulated me on having PERFECT BALANCE. I shit you not.

It helps to relax, eh?

Faxanadu said:
I am 29. and overweight.

my GF has perfect weight and is supposedly 43. She got so mad and started to hit me. I just laughed veryvery hard.

That's gotta suck, ya know, for an 11 year old.

Hmmm, I'm 16, and got a Wii Fit age of 26^^; it actually said I was obese. Pretty sure I'm not :3 I know I'm overweight, but I'm built slightly larger.

I'm pretty happy about getting Wii Fit though^^ That tree one is hard >.> I think I got like, 70 or something? honestly, I just did it like, 45 minutes ago, but I forgot.

Awesome game though, it makes me drink more water too, which is always good.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

My fitness age was 33 I am 32.