By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you finish a game before moving on to the next one?

konnichiwa said:
When I was young YES.;...But now..Uhm no... I have so many games and I am even skipping some games after a hour (like blinx HORRIBLE GAME). I am playing at the moment:

GTA San Andreas
Lego Star Wars
Crimson Skies
Medal of Honour Pacific Assault
Dead Or Alive 2
Pff..So many games X_X;

You see I thought it was just me....

Confess you VGChartz-can-t complete-game-members!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

With my OCD I can't have a game case lying around knowing I didn't complete the game. So I usually prevent myself from going crazy by playing and finishing one game at a time.

it takes me years to finish games i have about 100 games i need to beat, the bad thing is they keep increasing with each decent game i see.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

nope .....I get caught up in multiplayer games online/offline easily so I put single player mode on hold. Still haven't beaten Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, Titan Quest, ect .

yes I have to beat a game 100%, thats why I'v spent 2 months on getting every trophy and sticker in Smash Bros. Brawl, but I usually play 3-4 games at a time, so I dont get bored with 1 game.

Around the Network

Depends how good the game is. For example when I started playing Ratchet & clank i didn't stop until I finished it and the same with Uncharted. Now if I could only motivate myself to finish DMC4 and assasin's creed

I try. I really do, but there are just so many games.

I have a backlog for every system besides DS.

Over 15 PSP left.
Over 30 PS2 (yes you read that right) left.
Over 5 PS3, 360, and Wii games left.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I currently playin' both Assassin's Creed ( PC ) & Okami ( Wii ) everyday ! but still get in Mario Kart wii, Naruto GNT Shippudden EX II and SSBBrawl most when my friends come to me sometimes alone of course Likn's Crossbow you knon just to remember Link, the zelda tunes.

I've just beaten Zack & Wiki at 70% I realy want more treasors but see I can't the list is big lol.

I hardly ever finish a game. Kind of dissapointing I guess, but I just stop playing when I loose interest.

lol i havent even beaten Zelda OoT. Started it what 7 years ago. lol got up to the castle and the bit at the top where you fight him then just gave up...

i really should finish it.
I also havent beaten SMG.. i have Dreadnought Purple coins left and cant do it.

Also Mario Kart Wii takes up all my life so......... you know.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)