By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - New Evolution game in the works for Wii?

Meh...I heard that both Evolution games were mediocre

Around the Network

Never heard of it... premise?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

they were ok at best i wouldn't get excited about a new one

i used to have Evolution for dreamcast and it was not good the story was crap the dungeons all looked same. good thing i bought skies of arcadia and grandia 2 straght away

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Why make a sequel to a terrible game that came out almost 10 years ago?

Around the Network

Evolution was my worst purchase on the dreamcast, couldn't believe they ported it to gamecube and even more surprised a sequel is in the works....why not just make a sequel to Superman 64 while your at it.

UBISOFT BOYCOTT
mikeybwright said:
Evolution was my worst purchase on the dreamcast, couldn't believe they ported it to gamecube and even more surprised a sequel is in the works....why not just make a sequel to Superman 64 while your at it.

Title
Platform
Avg. Ratio
Superman Returns: The Videogame 
Publisher: EA Games
Number of P/Reviews: 24
DS 32.1%
Number of P/Reviews: 122
Xbox 360 52.8%
Number of P/Reviews: 45
Xbox 51.8%
Number of P/Reviews: 51
PlayStation 2 45.0%

I got excited thinking it was a sequel to E.V.O. on SNES, but instead it's just the crappy DC RPG.

Man, anybody remember EVO on SNES? That game was frikkin sweet. Somebody needs to make another one of those.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I played both Evolution games on DC they were ok...but kinda grinding. I did enjoy the characters.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

DO WANT. Bring it on Sting, i'm one of the few that really enjoyed the evolution games.