By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CRYSIS Who?? -- NEW Killzone 2 Screens!! WOW!

Dallinor said:

Killzone will be offering an immersive offline single-player campaign, while Resistance on the other hand will be offering a strong online and community component.

Ah yes...Sony finally has an answer for Halo 2...coming in 2 games to a store near you. :)

Around the Network

It looks very good technically, but it's a bit too grey for my taste =/

That's cause it's a washed out color palete. Either artistic style or bad developing. Don't care which still don't like it.

And no Crysis blows that out of the water. Try again.

@CrazzyMan

YOU will be disappointed greatly as well

for gods sake don't star

X game = Domination...... argument....its just embarrassing for other Ps3 fans

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Its very funny how all the sony haters are the first to respond to the Sony posts.Neos ,Fernando ,Tabsina,Truckosaurus....nearly all the trolls were there.These threads are like a troll trap.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Dallinor said:

Killzone will be offering an immersive offline single-player campaign, while Resistance on the other hand will be offering a strong online and community component.

Ah yes...Sony finally has an answer for Halo 2...coming in 2 games to a store near you. :)

Yup "finish the fight" is about as immersive as it gets xD

@Domedes

so my plan worked....muhahahaha....lol

j/k

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I was impressed with the Playstation Day trailers, but I have to say this new unscripted and unedited gameplay trailer deflated quite a lot of my hype.

http://news.filefront.com/more-killzone-2-gameplay-footage-to-drool-overi-guess/

Troll trap. That's funny.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Cool

"Like you know"