By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Help with adding Box Art

Hi  I was keen to improve my games collection so I added a few games I have but where not yet in the DB.

They have now been added but when I try to add the box art it tells me they have been deleted from the DB. I am guessing there my be a lead time before you can add to them but I thought I would ask anyway.

Around the Network

It's simple: The game file existed at one point in time, but was later deleted. It does however leave a small trace that makes it impossible to add again. Kind of annoying.

Yea Sure. I added 3 Sega CD Games NHL Hocky 94, Star Wars Rebel Assault & Thunder Hawk.

I have all the art work if I can find the solution.

He confused the heck out of me then.

It's very possible that you're using the same file type or name as a box art that has been uploaded elsewhere in the database. At least, that's my idea. 

Thunderhawk (AH-3 Thunderstrike in the US) is already in the DB -> AH-3 Thunderstrike (SCD).

Maybe that is why you are having trouble with it.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I did read the info on adding the games, I added all the games Publishers but for some reason they did not work properly. I went in and changed Rebel Assault later, if that was the problem.

My mistake on thunderhawk aka thunder strike the title and box art are so different I did not see they where the same.

I completly agree on the need for accuracy.

Quilex, 3 games you submitted were removed.

2 (NHL Hockey '94, and Thunderhawk) were the European names, and they were released in the US. NHL '94 is now in the database, and Thunderhawk already had the US name entered.

1 (Star Wars: Rebel Assult) was misspelled and is now correctly in the database under Star Wars: Rebel Assault.

Since you are from the UK, I would suggest you use Gamefaqs and search for the game, then go under the Data section and copy the US name.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)