By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HAZE dev (FreeRadical)responds to IGN review

here is the article ,,,he says "mega ouchhhhhh"

he also mentions that golden eye also got one 4/10.

http://www.psu.com/Dev-responds-to-IGNs-Haze-review---+quot;MEGAowch+quot;-News--a0003714-p0.php

PSU points out that they have played a near complete version and did not have any technical issues that IGN mentions in the review.

I don't know guys I will play it myself to see how it is since I ahve pre-oredered it and have one week to return it for a full instore credit.

Around the Network

is that a STFU from FR?

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

I think he is more shocked that anything else,,,,,IGN gave blacksite and denied ops better scores than this game and based on the demo alone I have to completely disagree.(even though I accept IGN most of the time).

I don't know what IGN are on. I played the Haze demo and the denied ops demo, and the two games are not in the same league. Haze is miles better than Denied ops. Denied ops is just unbearable to play, Haze is solid. The Haze demo also ran perfectly smooth.

tombi123 said:
I don't know what IGN are on. I played the Haze demo and the denied ops demo, and the two games are not in the same league. Haze is miles better than Denied ops. Denied ops is just unbearable to play, Haze is solid. The Haze demo also ran perfectly smooth.
and yet IGN scored those shooters higher(including blacksite:Area 51)

Around the Network

I think the expectations they had for haze facilatated the review score.

Imperial haves a good point;

Which complete idiot gave GoldenEye a 4?.. crazy people on this planet..

''Hadouken!''

^must have wanted hits to his site

Crazy people indeed. I don't trust reviews...actually I'm about to make a thread discussing reviews :)

Haze looks like it deserves every bit a 7 or 8 :)