By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ioi when will the hardware and software numbers cum in??!!?!

Wow, Wii Sex is actually genius!! Some sort of Wii Kamasutra.. but it sure would get banned in the US, but surely it would be fine in Europe or Japan, but Nintendo self wouldn't go along with it I guess, but it sure is a very nice idea.. :P

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
cum=ejaculate or orgasm

thanks for the info, LOL to the OP.

Wii Sex would actually be a reason for me to get the Wii, the only reason I have now to get a Wii is Mario Kart, and I will get it for that, but besides Mario Kart there is no game at the moment i want to play on the Wii.......

''Hadouken!''

it's cumming sooner rather than later.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

This reminds me that my life sucks my computer is fuck up there is no audio the pages don't load properly.I ruined my ipod I don't have headphones and I can't download anymore songs since it seems the computer does not accept the ipod ,the only thing I can do is to be able to play my wii but my annoying parents force me to sleep early so I can't play all I want.I am too angry right I can't find my other GC controller and no one seems to help or help me.Well guys it seems like I need to fix so stuff so don't expect me to post anymore until I feel better about life.See ya all.

Around the Network

damn, you need a mac.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)