By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What would be some great new Smash Brothers characters?

Dixie Kong
Kamek

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network

Simon Belmont and Alucard.

Brawl FC: 4296-2855-3469

Krystal from Star Fox Adventures. She could use her magical staff in combat.

General Scales from Star fox Adventures.

KosMos from Xenosaga.

Jody Summer from the F-Zero series.

Any of the Golden Sun Characters.

Alexandra Roivas from Eternal Darkness (A very, very long shot).

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Cloud Strife

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

Midna, that would be awesome.

Work in progress for now...

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Onyxmeth said:

Who's old school library? Nintendo's? They've pulled many of the mainstays of their old school library into Smash Bros. already. Capcom can pull 40 working fighters from Street Fighter alone, and another 100 just from fighting games before we even get into every other genre they've gotten into.

There are 493 different Pokemon. Nintendo could pull more characters out if they really wanted to, but it would ruin the heart of the series. Pulling more than 3-4 people from each individual franchise would make the game a lot less fun. Plus they need to mostly be somewhat notable in their own rights. Capcom definately has a host of characters to choose from, but a lot of the memorable ones all come from the same franchise.

No, Capcom has plenty of series to pull characters from. Even if they only pulled them one from each game.

Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Red Earth, Rival Schools, Devil May Cry, Onimusha, Resident Evil, Dino Crisis, Power Stone, Mega Man, Ghouls N Ghosts N Goblins, Monster Hunter, Zack & Wiki, Okami, Viewtiful Joe, Killer 7, P.N. 03, Bionic Commando, Captain Commando, Strider, Breath of Fire, Buster Bros., Final Fight, Cyberbots, Plasma Sword, Pocket Fighter, Saturday Night Slam Masters, Tech Romancer, Gotcha Force, Little Nemo, Gargoyle's Quest, Phoenix Wright, Chaos Legion, Dark Void, Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Bombastic, Darkwatch, Crimson Tears, Devil Kings, God Hand, Haunting Ground, Legend of Kay, Maximo and We Love Golf!

I'm sure they could find a few characters out of that list if need be. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Princess Ruto from Ocarina of Time. Fish blade boomerangs, dive down moves, electric energy waves. good stuff

Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy.. Some attacks with her stars... .

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!

^

Good idea.

Rosalina: Weight - Heavy (but a defensive one)

B - Power shield, alike to Fox/Falco B down, reflect opponents attacks. A little bigger range, so can damage opponents.

B ^ - Lumas fly you upwards for a bit.

B > You shoot lumas forward, they deal a small amount of damage.

B v - Power shield, alike Ness down B, absorbs opposing attacks. (Missiles)

Her melee attacks are kind of like Zelda's.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

i would like
travis touchdown
leon s kennedy
Ada wong
Jill valentine
Holly Summers (NMH)
teliko from metal gear acid