By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What would be some great new Smash Brothers characters?

master chief

Brawl power-Blowing up Halo

B- Shooting Assault Rifle
B side- energy sword
B up- Holding on to the oracle(guilty spark)
B down- recharge shield (stuns master chief for 3 seconds. Must not be hit for those 3 seconds. If successful, Chief will then have a energy shield of 50% damage resistance)

Around the Network

Nobody mention Protoman?... dissapointed.

Battletoads can be a nice addition...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

He's already an assist trophy. Seems like the next natural step. An easily angered lunatic with a pick axe. Seems like a good fit to me. 

Lenneth Valkyrie

"Come, brave warriors! Battle awaits us!"

Up + B : Wings of Beyond : Lenneth gains the ability to fly for a limited period of time.

Side + B : Crystal Shot : Lenneth hurls a small crystal horizontally across a short distance.  If it hits a wall, it creates a small crystal formation that can be stood on for a limited period of time.  If it hits an opponent, it freezes the opponent in place for a limited period of time (just a little longer than ZSS's gun).

Down + B : Guardian Shields : Lenneth's two shields stop rotating and take positions to her left and right.  They reflect projectiles and attacks.

Neutral B : Tri Blast : Lenneth pulls out a bow and fires an arrow across the stage.  This move can be charged to fire up to 3 arrows extremely rapidly each dealing more damage than the last.

Final Smash : Nibelung Valesti : Lenneth strikes a nearby opponent with her sword beginning a combo ultimately ending with her pulling an enormous spear from the sky and striking the opponent for an instant KO.

Side Smash - Lenneth does a combo of three sword swipes (similar to Marth's neutral dancing swords).
Up Smash - Lenneth does a single slash above her with a wide arc.
Down Smash - Lenneth swipes in front and then behind. 

Of course, Paris Hilton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No....I'm joking.

Actually it will be this guy. Do anyone recognize who is he?

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

^^

Ummm...that guy from the game that will sit in the Nintendo unfinished vaults forever? 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

rabbid from RRR series
dokomo-kun :D
miis

Untouch said:

Mii

Up - Tennis - Jumps up and spikes a tennis ball - Racket colour determines effects *

Over - Baseball - Swings a Baseball bat - Bat color determines effects*

B - Boxing - Small Punch thatmay cause opponent to trip - Glove colour determines effect*

Down- Bowling - Rolls a bowling ball - Can be picked up, color determines effect*

FS- Mii Parade - about 25 Miis go across the screen - The colour of the shirt determiens the effect*

*For the stanadard B moves there are 5 colours, plain,red,green,blue and GOLD.

Plain - No effect

Red - Burn

Green - Ground

Blue - Ice

Gold - SMASH

*FS

Red/pink shirt burns

Blue/white shirt freezes

Black shirt paralyzes

Green Shirt ground pounds

Yellow shirt shocks

I was trying to think of a good WTF character, and that's perfect. Great, great idea. Though maybe soon we sohuld see some Wii Fit/Wii Music abilities too?

@Onyxmeth:  As I've probably alreadt shown, I'd prefer to see Leon Kennedy than Chris Redfield. Sure, why not both? Leon would be awesome in the gangster outfit--taunts already built in--i.e. the two taunts you get when you "reload" the Chicago Typewriter.

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

Vaati (Zelda Series)

Very light with wind based moves

Baby Bowser (Mario Series)

Medium wight, melee attaks

Pokemon Trainer Girl

Cyndaquil, Crocronaw, Meganium

Darth Vader.