By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is *YOUR* favorite game of all time?

Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past

Around the Network

It's a hard choice between FFVI, Chrono Trigger, and Tetris but I'm going to have to go with Final Fantasy VI.

Man, I like so many games it is just too hard to pick one. My top three would have to be:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Bros. 3

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Elite & Kight Lore (on ZX Spectrum- that was a long time ago!).

To this day I'm amazed at what Elite packed into a tiny amount of available hardware and at the time Knight Lore in 3D (ish) just seemed amazing.

Honerable mention to Doom - the hours I wasted at work playing that in coop mode...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Knight Rider The Game (PS2)

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

The Secret of Monkey Island 1&2

hands down, i would have to pick pokemon blue or super mario world. no other games have brought me as much joy in my life. Catching all 151 in pokemon and getting all 96 exits in smw are some of my favorite accomplishments in games.

Shadow of the Colossus, how I love thee. Let me count the ways ...

Hard choice between Super Mario 64, Halo: Combat Evolved, Pokemon Silver and Age of Empires.
In the end I would pick Super Mario 64: every time I play it, is like the first time for me . The most fascinating: I always stare at the tv listening to its catchy music for a couple of minutes.