By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is *YOUR* favorite game of all time?

Super Mario 64, the game that changed gameing !

Consoles LTD, end 2009, end 2010 - prediction

Wii -  68 million, 90 million - Wii HD in late 2011 - $249

360 - 38 million, 47 million - 720 in late 2010 - $299

PS3 - 31 million, 43 million - slim PS3 in mid 2009 - $299 

Around the Network

Bridge Base online. The best replay value in the world.

If you want me to answer one of the new games (Bridge is hundreds of years old), I'll have to go with OoT.

Melee is very very close, and SMG is also right up there, and of course, a gem many missed - International SuperStar Soccer 98 - a game that beats every football game ever created, and it's form 1998! So it is hard to say, but I'll go with OoT, as it is actually the favourite game of everyone in my family but my dad (his is ISsS 98)

FE:RD was also awesome, and I think that if a game should ever dethrone OoT, it would have to be either a SRPG or Brawl.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

These topics are always tough.

PC:

• X-wing
  • Ultimate Domain
  • Master of Magic
  • Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV
  • Pirates

Consoles:

• Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Final Fantasy IV
  • Secret of Mana
  • PTO II

can't single out any game. But it should be among these series: Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear and Final Fantasy.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I had played many games before it but this is the one that I could not put down. I know were everything is in this game and I still play it to this day.

Around the Network

Twisted Metal 2 :P

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

So many to choose from...

1- Metal Gear Solid: when i got my ps2, the first game i wanted from the old playstation back catalogue was this. My previous console was an N64, so this world of FMVs and speech was new to me. I still look for this game in shops for one last bash.

2- Ocarina of Time: after so much waiting, after all the delays and hype, finally playing it was immense. What a game.

3- Pokemon Blue: im surprised nobody said any of these games. This dominated my life for a while, as i just HAD to get my team of 6 Mews up to level 100. Go Pikachu!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Super Mario World or DKC2

Either Ultima 7 or Ulitma Underworld 2

Halo - Any of them.

When I first started playing games in 1978, the early 2600 games like Space Invaders and Missile Command were the bomb.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?